“Did you just say what I think you did?”(yes I did, allow me to explain)…
“What did you say to me you cheeky bitch?” (Ouch)…
“How dare you suggest I need a stylist.” (It’d be kinda fun though and it’s not about what’s wrong, but about what could be sooooo right)…
“If my husband brought me a styling package, I would be so offended.” (But would you really?)…
All of those are valid thoughts and feelings, but I wanted to the chance to reply on why you need a stylist…
- Do you stand in front of your wardrobe and a) yawn b) come over with a headache from the lack of inspiration? c) think you have nothing to wear? d) all of the above.
- Do you walk into a store and walk right back out again, not seeing anything that you like, or you feel intimidated by the shop, the shop girls or the sheer amount of clothes to try on.
- Do you have items in your wardrobe that you haven’t worn, because you don’t know how?
- Do you feel like you want to show off your fabulous inner self a little more on the external? You have a passion for fashion but it doesn’t love you back? Do you hate clothes and only wear them because it’s illegal not too?
- Do you want a bit of a change, a shake up from the norm?
- Are you returning to work after a baby?
- Are you trying to get back into your wardrobe after an eighteenth month absence from having a baby, then a toddler and only wearing active wear?
- Would you love to have an impartial style sister by your side when shopping and in your wardrobe, giving you a completely refreshed style?
If you answered yes to any of these and you may have other reasons too,then a styling session could be just what you need and want.
My passion for the Sisterhood of Style is to boost women’s confidence and raise women up and help them to feel fabulous in themselves and how they present themselves to the world. It’s not about pointing out the negative, but totally and utterly enhancing the positive. It’s about challenging you to see yourself in clothes you have never thought to try and to build up a fabulous capsule wardrobe, so that you have go to pieces for when you have the dreaded “I have nothing to wear” moments.
Rather than being offended that someone buys you a styling voucher, why not ask for it for Christmas and jump to the front of the queue. One of my repeat clients has recently asked her hubby to get in touch with me to buy a voucher for her :-).
Sisterhood is the number one reason I started this biz, style is just a really lovely complementary companion.
So my dear sisterhood, I hope you see that booking a session with me as your stylist is all about you and feeling fabulous, providing a boost to what you already have inside. If you need more evidence, just read my client’s testimonials.
Email me at email@example.com to book a session or grab a voucher for Christmas. xxxxx
Mmmwah, love EJ, Mother of the Sisterhood xo